The Exchanged Life

The Exchanged Life
"Christ who is your life.." Colossians 3:4

-eric

Our Email Address:

Please Email Here Or you can use any of the other emails you might already have.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

2 Revelation Dreams (part 2) - Katja's Dream - Dead Forest - Beach House

If you are reading this post first, please read, the other revelation dream from Dad first, then this one. It will make more sense if you do.


I had a amazing dream last night and I know that this is from the Lord and that He gives us revelation....here it goes I was with our fellowship group in a dim, dead, void of colour forest. We were walking through it and I so distinctly remember seeing brown dead leaves all over the ground and all the trees were completely dead.


As we were walking through this forest we were scared, had the feeling that we were in despair.


Then all of a sudden we were walking into a huge beach house. This place was amazing, a big kitchen and lots of bedrooms.


I remember seeing a lot of double doors throughout the beach house and beautiful gauzy type curtains that blew in the warm winds. I went to the balcony of the house and saw the most incredible sight, a turquoise blue ocean. I remember seeing the posts that were in the ocean holding up the beach house. I also saw these lava rock formations in the water as I was looking over the balcony.


It was truly an amazing sight, it was like we were really there. We were so free there, so contented it was like heaven.


When I woke up I felt so encouraged so free.


The interpretation of the dream came to me as I was telling Eric about it.


The forest represents the frustrations, fears and the hardships in life (wilderness)as this is not how Jesus wants us to live, but we all go through it.


The beach house represents promised land. Jesus want us to live in total freedom, He brings us to the place of rest. We just need to take it in faith!


If you read Lauri (Eric's Dads dream first) then this one, you will see a progression. It is a walk through the wilderness, (our own flesh) into the promised land of JESUS. HIS Kingdom, in us, flowing through us all around us.


Let your will be done as it is in heaven.


Heaven is around us, and we can experience the heavenlies around us. Not wait for it, seize it, take it by force.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment