The Exchanged Life

The Exchanged Life
"Christ who is your life.." Colossians 3:4

-eric

Our Email Address:

Please Email Here Or you can use any of the other emails you might already have.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Challenge Your Own Thoughts

There is nothing wrong with challenging your thoughts.

And ask, why do I believe what I believe.
Why do I do, what I do?
Does my life measure up - is it my life or someone else's?

Ask Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS to you and expect HIM
to teach you - I guarantee HE will.

Because you want to - Its a desire (love) in the real /new you.
(And HE wants to as well).

All the mysteries and knowledge are all in HIM - they are all about JESUS.

see: Colossians 1:26-27

HE will lead you into all truth (TRUTH is a person again) John 14:6 and 26

For example the devil has no-truth in himself (father of lies) cant have truth (JESUS) John 8:44 its imposible.

JESUS said: (John 5:38-40)
You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

If you are in JESUS then you already have what you are praying and waiting for just can't see it all yet. Ephesians 1:3

Only Believe
HE is the "I AM"
-what do you think that means?

-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment