The Exchanged Life

The Exchanged Life
"Christ who is your life.." Colossians 3:4

-eric

Our Email Address:

Please Email Here Or you can use any of the other emails you might already have.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Am I a Hypocrite?

Question that we answered...

Am I a hypocrite?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm a new member and I'm having difficulty. I am a recent born-again Christian and am having difficulties in loving my enemies. I have one person in mind who is trying to do everything to destroy everything that I have worked for (deliberately). I'm dealing with a classic bully in the workplace. I have prayed for him and asked God to change his heart. But deep down inside I have nothing nice to say about him and don't like him. Am I a hypocrite?


================================

Dear ___________________

Yes, JESUS did say love your enemies and Love your neighbour as your self.
but you need HIM to do it, because your love isn't good enough, can't go far enough.

Note: HE is LOVE, and did and still loves HIS enemies. (see the cross, and how HE prayed for HIS enemies).

Pray honestly to the LORD, "I am willing but unable to forgive or love this co-worker, but can YOU -LORD make me able". And leave it at that, and watch the change come!

Christianity is CHRIST in you, and its all about JESUS living through you and you living with HIM (every day for every thing, every task).

But forgiving him doesn't mean that you have to be friends or hang around. You are free in JESUS.

How can 2 walk lest they walk in agreement. Amos 3:3

JESUS didn't call everyone HIS friends either. John 15:15

-eric

No comments:

Post a Comment