The Exchanged Life

The Exchanged Life
"Christ who is your life.." Colossians 3:4

-eric

Our Email Address:

Please Email Here Or you can use any of the other emails you might already have.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Presumption could kill you, but FAITH will save you!

Presumption

A conclusion made as to the existence or nonexistence of a fact that must be drawn from other evidence that is admitted and proven to be true.

FAITH

Knowing in advance, a certain outcome will be achieved based solely on the
integrity and ability of the ONE making the promise.

Trying to See without knowing is Presumption
Knowing without Seeing is FAITH.

One has all to do with, trying to understand using facts.
The other (FAITH) has all to do with, knowing something and that
knowledge is based upon the TRUTH or INTEGRITY of JESUS.

FAITH, only works in LOVE, it doesn't work any other way. (Galatians 5:6)

It doesn't work, with facts, effort, manipulation, stress, prayer, what you see,
what you sense, going to church, repeating scripture, meditating, or shouting or screaming.

No, FAITH doesn't work that way, it only works through LOVE.

It grows and manifests (shows itself, becomes visible) through trusting LOVE.

You can lock your door at night, and assume everything will be alright; that's
presumption.
You can lock your door at night (or forget to by accident), and know everything
will be alright because JESUS is with you/protecting you(LOVE PROTECTS) and that is FAITH.

FAITH comes as a 'knowing', and its not based on anything you can see, because GOD and
HIS promises are invisible and often contrary to what you see. If you can see it, its not FAITH. Because FAITH works through LOVE, and LOVE you can't see. You can see the effects of LOVE but can't bottle up and study 'love' itself.

WHY?

Because the GOD kind of LOVE, the highest LOVE of giving up self, for the benefit of others,
is actually GOD HIMSELF - LOVE is a person - GOD is LOVE! 1 John 4:8

A real life, recent example:

The other night I woke up in the early morning and couldn't get back to sleep.
I know that the LORD says that "HE gives HIS beloved sleep", (Psalm 127:2)
and I know by GRACE that I am HIS beloved (and so are you too!).

So, I did the wrong thing, I complained to the LORD, that I need sleep and asked why couldn't I fall back to sleep?

Then I heard HIM say: "Trying to see, without knowing is presumption."
I was trying to see me falling to sleep, by arguing with GOD and forgetting
that it was all about LOVE. You see LOVE is wisdom, LOVE is knowledge - LOVE knows
exactly what to do, and how to do it.

Instead, I thanked the LORD that HE LOVED me, (I knew HE loved me)
and that it was HIS plan to let me fall back aslee..p..... (I was out)!

FAITH works by simply trusting HIS LOVE, and then you get a knowing (on the inside)
that it is done (even though you don't see it or sense it with your senses).
FAITH has nothing to do with your senses. It has nothing to do with what you see.

More on that later...

-eric

No comments:

Post a Comment