The Exchanged Life

The Exchanged Life
"Christ who is your life.." Colossians 3:4

-eric

Our Email Address:

Please Email Here Or you can use any of the other emails you might already have.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

If you are making accuses for the sin nature - you will never get free of it.

Something the LORD (DAD) placed on my heart a few days ago.

As long as we keep making accuses for 'sin', we wont get clear of it (that particular thing, that hold us back).

"I can't stop drinking, because if you knew the job I have, and the boss I deal with!"

"I can't stop lusting (after women), because my wife rejects me."

"I can't stop telling off my parents, if you knew what they have done to me!"

"I can't stop being angry, stingy, selfish, cold"..."because I am of this nationality, we are all like that (from this ethnic back ground).

But you are a NEW creation, old things have passed away....behold all things (including you) have become new!

That is what JESUS/YESHUA said, that is what scriptures teach us.

So stop agreeing with your wrong thoughts, say "NO" to them and resist the devil.
You can't overcome this in your own strength, you need to overcome by way of SPIRIT - which is what I am sharing here.

Change your thinking from agreeing with evil and instead confess (agree with) GOD.

-eric

No comments:

Post a Comment