The Exchanged Life

The Exchanged Life
"Christ who is your life.." Colossians 3:4

-eric

Our Email Address:

Please Email Here Or you can use any of the other emails you might already have.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Healing Miracle of Eric's Dad Jan 13 2010

Got a call from my Dad that he couldn't go to work (as some of you know, we work together).

Found him in intense pain unable to get up with stomach pain.

Instantly went to the LORD about it and laid hands on my dad according to scripture. (we've scene GOD do amazing things when we do things HIS way). What a life!

Anyway, some fear came over me as my Dad couldn't get up. After commanding sickness and pain to leave (nothing changed) I went and made him some tea.
Came up expecting prayers to be answered (because we've seen GOD work fast and expect HIM to answer prayer), but nothing only intense pain.

I asked the LORD, what do you want me to do. Its important to ask GOD "what's your take on the situation" or "how do you see it LORD" because if HE says something to you, you will be set free.

Anyway, didn't hear anything from the LORD and laid hands on my Dad again.
Still nothing.

1 hour changed to 2 hours with no answer to prayer no change.

Asked Dad what I could do for him.
Curled up in pain he motioned with his head - nothing. (like nothing I could do).

After about 15 more minutes he asked, if I could drive him to the walk in clinic. Which we did.

As we sat their waiting, my Dad hunched over in pain we were both praying and really waiting more for GOD then the doctor.

The scripture came to me from the LORD. "The help of man is worthless".

I said to the LORD in my spirit, 'I know but what do you want me to do'. As I continued to rub my Dads' back and pray both in English and in tongues. (if you don't get the tongues part, ask me or better yet, ask GOD).

Anyway, nothing changed, we were now waiting in the doctors office for about 20 minutes my dad not even able to sit upright but with his head between his legs in obvious pain.

"Surely HE took your pain" is what the scripture says in Isaiah 53
I remembered these words and that the help of man is worthless and asked GOD again what HE wanted me to pray or do?

HE gave me this word "twisted bowel"

I commanded the bowel to be normal in JESUS name.

Then a huge surge of pain went through my Dad's body (but we don't judge by appearances) and then the doctor called him in.

My dad hobbles down the hall and the doctor takes him in.

The LORD reminds me that I have my dad's health card in my pocket. He then told me to hold the health card and pray over it pleading the blood of JESUS. So I did.
Then the LORD told me to hold the card in my hand in the air.

I asked HIM why?

HE told me you were holding your Dad up to me. So I held the card about ear level in the chair I was in. As I did, the doctor asked me to go down the hall and come in.

When I did to my surprise my Dad was sitting upright and smiling!

Knowing the doctor didn't have him in for very long, I wondered.

The doctor said "I didn't do anything but check his blood pressure and it was normal" but he started to get perked up and looking more normal. She said I don't know what did this..."

I said instantly to her "the devil!"
She didn't disagree as she had no other answer.

She told him to eat lightly, drink plenty of tea and water etc..

We blessed the doctor by saying "thank-you and may the LORD bless you". She responded (to our surprise) 'God Bless you too'.

I dropped my Dad off at home, made him a cup of tea and he said "I feel wonderful, like a huge peace on me" something like that, and fell into a deep sleep.

Woke up, totally healed and put together a book shelf in our home office after that.

The help of man is worthless. Psalm 60:11

I am the LORD that heals you. Exodus 15:26

Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment