The Exchanged Life

The Exchanged Life
"Christ who is your life.." Colossians 3:4

-eric

Our Email Address:

Please Email Here Or you can use any of the other emails you might already have.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I AM...

We have to let the word translate the word.
I AM what does it mean?

Its everything we see IN JESUS!
HE explains all those amazing 'I AM' statements mostly throuout John.

I am the bread of life 6:48 (all from John)
I am from him 7:29
I am the light of the world. 8:12
I am from above 8:23
I am the one I claim to be 8:24
before Abraham was born, I am!" 8:58
I am the gate for the sheep. 10:7
I am the good shepherd. 10:11
I am the resurrection and the life. 11:25
"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am. 13:13
I am the way and the truth and the life. 14:6
I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me 14:11
am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 14:20
I am the true vine 15:1
As the Father has sent me, I am sending you. 20:21

Anything you lack, everything you need is found in the all supplying all powerful (never lacking) I AM!

Not I was, Not I will be - but I AM!

what can you lack that I AM can't provide?

- eric

No comments:

Post a Comment