The Exchanged Life

The Exchanged Life
"Christ who is your life.." Colossians 3:4

-eric

Our Email Address:

Please Email Here Or you can use any of the other emails you might already have.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do we walk in this JESUS life?

Here is one of the biggest mistakes I had in my Christian walk.

I tried to walk it!

Its silly because 'Christian' means 'CHRIST IN'.

Christ in me.

What does that mean? Well it doesn't mean 'me in me' its not 'me' anymore!

Now I see that its HIM in me. HE walks HIS LIFE through and in me.
Before it was me puruing life now I see its 'life pursuing me'.
Actually HIS LIFE in me.

I dont stress myself about it, I don't try to do it.

I expect HIM to walk through me and ask HIM (many times) to speak or
act through me.

Then HE will set you up, we call them "GOD set-ups" as HE will put
us in situtions for the love of GOD to pour out to a hurting, confused world.

Its easy.

And when you live or rather have HIS LIFE, come through and out of you then the 'heats off', its not you or your problem, but HIS.

Opportunity to share JESUS will come easier, in fact many times they
will come up to you or start the conversation.

Or GOD will give you the words to say (especially if you ask HIM)
then speak.

John 7:38 (JESUS said)
Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of
living water will flow from within him."

Streams flowing out of you is not something you produce or create.
Its HIS life flowing out of a willing heart.

Do you believe it?
Are you willing?

What a JESUS Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment